1) An Analysis of the Shift in Color Palettes Used in More Than 50 Years of ‘Avengers’ Comic Book Covers.
2) Pancakebot will print your pancakes in any shape you can draw.
3) Norway is planning to ditch FM radio.
4) Why are board game boxes so big? I assume the transport issue is the difference in weight between 10 games and 16; the fewer games stacked on a palette, the less likely the ones at the bottom will be crushed.
5) The website for the “landscape hotel” where they shot most of the movie EX MACHINA is gorgeous design porn.
6) “My daughter spent this whole week preparing to GM her first D&D game.
7) Every question in every Q&A session ever.
Mirrored from Harry Connolly. You can comment here but not there.