1) The weird physiological trait that suggests a young person is prone to violence.
2) The influential and well-established psychological theory of Ego Depletion may be bunk, and scientists should be worried.
3) Volleyball or fire extinguisher?
4) An oral history of the Justice League.
5) Classical art, now available gluten-free.
6) How Alfred Hitchcock blocks a scene. Video. I’m really loving this genre of short documentaries about filmmaking techniques.
7) “The Worst Game I’ve Every Played.” Video. Bought off of Steam, this game is amazingly shoddy work.
Mirrored from Harry Connolly. You can comment here but not there.