1) Detroit, a city in decay. Apparently, the crapsack future will be unevenly distributed. Great source material for art directors planning the next post-apocalyptic novel.
2) Planetary bodies, if they orbited the Earth at the distance of the moon. Video.
4) Are you ready for marriage? Advice for young women, circa 1971, in comic form.
5) Predator’s teenage son. Video.
6) This is more like Call of Duty than Call of Duty is! Video. This made me laugh and feel pathetic at the same time.
7) Better Book Titles. via James Macdonald on Absolute Write
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.