- For dinner tonight, I made roast chicken (note: I hate my oven) and a from-scratch baguette that had tapenade rolled in it. Olive bread? Big hit with the fam. I’ll be doing that again.
- Just watched the latest CASTLE. Yeah, it’s a good show. And I would like 26 bestsellers, too, please.
- Just when I thought the swine flu thing was winding down, I find out it’s actually getting much worse.
- And I realize I’m a little late (hah!), but there are a couple of free comics online you can check out. One. Two. That second one was written by Chris Sims, of Invincible Super Blog fame–it’s pretty ridiculous funny. What’s that you say? The internet is full of free comics? Never mind.
- If you Google funny robot, no quotes, you get this animation, which at least has a robot in it, although I’m not sure where the funny comes in. Look for more Google top hits in this blog in the future, since actual, thoughtful content turns out to be pretty hard to come up with.
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.