1) Yet another reason I’m glad I’ve given up screenwriting. As bad as the credit situation is for writers now, it’s better than it was before the WGA negotiated the right to determine the credit. In the old days, a producer could leave the writers’ names off entirely and give the credit to a girlfriend, if they wanted.
3) Upcoming Nicolas Cage projects! aka, some guys with Photoshop put Nic Cage’s face on Davros, Wayne (of Wayne and Garth), and everyone else.
4) I am shocked shocked to discover FBI agents misused the power to conduct warrantless searches! Apparently, the agency has described this lawbreaking as “technical.”
5) Myths of online dating photos: The folks at OKCupid run statistics on their online dating services. What photos get the most interest? What photos turn people away? There are more posts on other topics in the sidebar, including matching people by religion and race.
7) From 10 Strangest Books on Amazon.com: How to Good-bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way? I should mention, this book also has a better sales ranking than mine, but how can I top a quote like “Besides shooting out a big blank from your buttock, you can feel as if your root chakra leaked sweet hot mucus.”
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.