1) Apparently, Twitter prestige is based on the ratio of followers to following. I’m not prestigious. #statingtheobvious
2) That’s the first hash tag I’ve used. I can never seem to remember to include them in a
post tweet. I also realized that my Twitter bio was too wordy. This site might actually be good for me.
3) I wish it was more obvious when people retweeted things I write. Or maybe it is and I just don’t know where to look.
4) And because I don’t want to talk about Twitter all the time: additional good news about the health care reform bill is that it carries an amendment that will cut billions of dollars in waste from government student loan programs. ::crossing fingers::
5) Back to Twitter (@byharryconnolly, btw). Maybe it won’t be all that good for me after all. It very much encourages the “Any new messages?” impulse that caused email to take over my life. It’s nice that the browser tab shows the count of new tweets without clicking on it, but I may have to exercise *gasp* self control.
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.