1) Producer Linda Obst on Why movies suck so much right now. Don’t miss the comics fanboy outrage in the comments.
2) 2010 Best illusion of the year. For best effect, watch the video before reading the article.
3) Robbing from the poor (writer)–how NOTTINGHAM, a script that featured the Sheriff of Nottingham using CSI techniques to track a wanted terrorist and which was the hottest script at auction in Hollywood for a while, became the completely tedious ROBIN HOOD. Aka why modern movies suck part 2
4) You know how neat-freaks have germ porn? This is vertigo porn. Gah! Heights!
6) via madrobins: A real-life Miss Marple for the internet age. International access to chat sites, fake online identities and suicide pacts. Jesus, this would make a great book (and I’m sure someone is already writing it).
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.