3) My brother-in-law is curating and art exhibit. If you’re in NYC, check it out.
4) Diana Comet Presents…75 Years of Fabulous Writers via Sandra McDonald.
5) How did Ulysses S. Grant become a charicature? A fascinating take on a part of history that was written by the losers.
6) I don’t usually link to the Freakonomics blog (those guys sometimes seem to value iconoclasty over accuracy) but this is someone else’s research: The Visible Hand, how a presenter’s skin color affects online sales. Nothing surprising there, but it’s interesting information. Don’t read the comments.
7) Sixteen truly Geeky workstations. Personally, I’ve wanted a walkstation for a while. Also, I’d only pay 40 grand for a computer chair if it came inside a Mercedes.
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.