1) Ze Frank at TED Talks on connecting with others online. Video. This made me cry a little at the end, the way kindness sometimes does.
3) Things John Scalzi doesn’t have to think about. This is a terrific post, and I’m glad he wrote it.
4) A really cool idea: My friend Shawn Granger is holding a contest to see who can make the best video trailer for his comic book series Family Bones. That’s the comic you see me reading in the video I posted the other day; it’s about some members of Shawn’s family in the midwest who turned out to be serial killers. Weird.
5) Arnold Schwarzenegger as Darth Vader. Video. Some NSFW language.
6) Q: Who said this about the separation of church and state: “You’re telling me that’s in the first amendment?” A. Answer. lol.
Mirrored from Twenty Palaces. You can comment here or there.